We take the privacy of your information seriously.
There are several ways that you share information with us and this is explained below including how we will use it and how you can update it.
1. If you subscribe to our mailing list. You can unsubscribe by using the link on the emails sent.
2. If you book to attend one of our sessions through the website. Here you are given options to opt in to the mailing list and to photographs being taken during sessions.
3. If you buy a product to download through the website. The details you provide will be used in order to provide you with the download. You will only be added to the mailing list if you opt in.
4. If you use the website your computer stores Cookies. On first use of this website you are asked to agree to Cookies. If you would like to delete Cookies there is a guide here
5. When you book to join a session you can choose to opt out of having photographs taken during sessions containing you and/or your children. You always have the right to change your mind at any time by emailing
We will not share any of your personal information with other parties. Your data is held on our mailing list until you choose to opt out. This policy was published on 11.5.18 and will be reviewed annually.
If you think there is a problem with the way we are handling your data please email and you always have the right to complain to the ICO (Information Commissioners Office).